Best Equity Release Mortgage Options, including further Property Purchase but excluding Debt Consolidation
Option 1 – Equity release plus refinance of existing French Mortgage
Option 2 – Equity release for all categories - minimum €100,000 loan
Option 1 - Equity release plus refinance of existing French Mortgage
- Repayment loan, 70% of assessed value. Interest only loan 60% of assessed value also.
- Variable rate 3.5% for repayment loans up to 20 years. Interest only loans at 3.65% variable, maximum duration 14 years.
- No early repayment penalty when variable.
- Set up fee 0.5%, minimum €1,500, can be paid over 2 years.
- Not available for self employed people, nor for debt consolidation. New property purchase permitted.
Option 2 - Equity release for all categories - minimum €100,000 loan
- Minimum loan amount €100,000, minimum income €100,000.
- 50% LTV maximum.
- Fixed rate at 3.45% fixed up to 15 years, interest only. 3.45% up to 20
- No early repayment penalty after 8 years.
- Client must have €500,000 net property asset and cash.
NOTE: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayment on a mortgage loan or other loan secured on it. The sterling equivalent of your liability under a foreign currency mortgage may be increased by exchange rate movements.
Copyright © 2003-2016 French Mortgage | all rights reserved |